Extension of Fuel Deport Oktan Energy & V/L Service
We recently completed deep foundation works for five fuel tanks with a capacity of 27,290m3 on the premises of Oktan Energy, Szczecin. The works were performed in close proximity to six operating diesel oil tanks.
Optimal Design and Comprehensive Work Execution
We provided an optimal design solution and executed piling, earth, dewatering and reinforced concrete works, as well as ensured monitoring of the work impact on the existing infrastructure. We ensured safety by designing and constructing the working platform required for heavy machine operation.
Choice of Piling Technology
High thickness of low-bearing organic soil and specific work conditions on the premises of the industrial plant were decisive in choosing the precast pile technology, which has the following advantages:
- pile integrity in low-bearing soil is ensured,
- the reinforced concrete structure can be installed directly after pile driving,
- quick execution of works,
- clean construction site,
- other tanks remain undamaged – no settlement or displacement
- continuous and undisturbed operation of the harbour and petrol station during the construction works.